– Comfortable Sleeping Bag – Sleeping Bag Size: 86 3/4” x 33”, wider. The outer fabric is made of waterproof and breathable 210T polyester, and will effectively insulate from the moisture and cold outdoors. Soft 190T poly pongee liner is skin-friendly to give you a good sleep.
– Keep Warm Perfectly – 4.4 lbs filling hollow cotton will keep you warm and cozy when it’s 50°F (10°C), and can withstand temperature as low as 32°F (0°C). Half-circle hood with adjustable drawstring around the shoulder and neck keeps your head warmer.
– With a Sleeping Bag Liner – Made of durable, machine-washable 190T poly pongee, ultra lightweight. The liner can be fixed with your sleeping bag through the zipper. Will increase the longevity of your sleeping bag by protecting it from bacteria and sweat.
– Perfect Design – Dual-sided locking zippers are used to make it easier to get in and out. Considerate inner pocket is handy to keep your items such as wallet or phone safely. Perfect for camping, hiking, trekking, backpacking, hiking and more.
– Easy To Clean and Carry – After a trip, just pull out the sleeping bag liner, which can be hand and machine washed. Comes with a compression bag with strap to pack the sleeping bag compactly, making it extremely convenient to carry along.
Probably you want to know:
How to Use the Sleeping Bag:
1. For the first use, unroll your sleeping bag and leave it in air for 1 or 2 days, and shake it to allow the insulation to loft before use.
2. Use a proper pad on the ground for the season and conditions. Lay the sleeping bag on the pad to protect the bag from dampness and sharp sticks.
3. Put the sleeping bag liner in. It acts as a barrier between your skin and the sleeping bag, and keeps your bag clean. Plus, the liner can add your bag’s temperature rating. After each trip, simply wash the liner.
4. Use the hood correctly for maximum warmth. The draw cord around the neck/ shoulders needs to be snug to minimize the loss of heat.
5. Wear suitable clothing to slip into the bag. Wear a pair of clean socks to keep warm.
– Consider light exercise to create body heat before going to sleep in the bag.
– Take care when using the zippers. Do not force them to move. If fabric gets caught in the zipper, stop immediately, gently reverse the zipper slider, and start over.
– Prolonged exposure in ultraviolet light from the sun will cause damage to the bag fabrics, both color fading and strength.
Cleaning & Drying:
– Wash the bag by hand in cold or warm water with mild soap, or in a front loading washer, gentle cycle.
– After washing, ensure the sleeping bag is fully rinsed.
– Air dry, line dry or use a large commercial dryer on low heat. – Do not use fabric softener, bleach or alternative-bleach products.
– Do not dry clean your sleeping bag.